- WildFlour Bakery and Cafe
May 20, 2013
Gluten-free living is being redefined in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Cheers to the opening of the WildFlour Bakery and Cafe where I am proudly working as the head chef. Stop by and treat yourself to some delicious baked goods and lunch fare. Everything from Nutella danish, to gluten-free pumpernickel loaves and French baguettes to sweet and savory crepes, soups, and salads. Not only do we make gluten-free items, but our menu is also filled with vegan options. There’s not a moment throughout the day that you won’t catch wind of the delicious smells and aromas of fresh baked goods coming from the historic Victorian building that houses WildFlour. There are seating accommodations upstairs, downstairs and outside with space for meetings and small parties.
Lawrenceville is a small town that I’ve never even been to, but when I saw the job opening posted, I knew I had to check it out! Only miles from Princeton, Lawrenceville has a lot of historical beauty and unique sites to be seen and now especially since WildFlour opened its doors.
Working as head chef at an all gluten-free restaurant has allowed me to be creative and tap into the skills I acquired during my time at the Natural Gourmet Institute. I couldn’t be happier with this opportunity and I am honored to be apart of the WildFlour team. I was living in NYC for some time and decided to move back home to take a job in a restaurant. However, the restaurant didn’t stay open long and I was left unemployed for about three months. Let’s just say that was a pretty stressful and extremely unexpected situation I had to live through. I don’t regret moving back home, but I was in shock for a good two months into not having a job. I made things work and with the help and support of my family and friends, I survived and found myself in the hands of the wonderful WildFlour Bakery and Cafe. I have finally found a home
Feel free to check out our website and even stop by for a bite! The food caters to special dietary needs and is absolutely delicious- you can’t get any better than that! It’s so amazing to see how excited and satisfied the customers are once they’ve visited.
Our website is: www.wildflourbakery-cafe.com/ Also, follow us on Facebook!
Posts by Category
- Read more
- Read more
- Read more
- I am the head chef at the WildFlour Bakery and Cafe.. stop by and eat some of the delicious and incredible food... http://t.co/7fqtzrcVMx about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- what a coincidence! Im making my own #Nutella this week & this article hit MSN this morning http://t.co/OqqV86OPI6 oh well,still celebrating about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Noura89 you can even make it with me! 04:53:31 PM May 19, 2013 from web in reply to Noura89 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MmMmmm.... this week's goal: prepare my own homemade @Nutella_Italia #vegan... I'll let you know how it goes ;) 03:34:32 PM May 19, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tagsavocado beans Canada cooking dinner eating environment food friends gluten-free guacamole healthy healthy eating healthy food healthy living healthy recipes Italian Italy kale LaVegetariana Manhattan Mexican New York New York City nutrition pasta pesto Philadelphia recipe recipes rice seitan soy Spring tofu tomato tomatoes vegan vegan dessert vegetables vegetarian vegetarian lifestyle vegetarian recipes Vegetarian Times Whole Foods